New

Alicias

Banned
01/03/11
I live in Palm Beach I got some crotons at a show in Stuart . a fishbone, bravo , corot, but the gentlemen sold me the Frank Brown book. Wow theres some great crotons out there . Cant wait to find some other types .I work alot so I dont have many chances to get to many shows . Cant wait to learn more . thanks Alicia

Hello again,you have many great choices right around you in Loxtahatchee.I will pm you with a few nice places.Also you can always collect the old fashioned way by just driving around in older established areas and taking cuttings.You would be surprised what you can find.

Alicia - Those are some nice acquisitions. How large were the plants? Bravo and Fishbone can take some sun. Corot prefers diffused partial shading. Just something to contemplate when you plant them. :)

Can you share pictures of your new crotons? :cool:

Ron.

I live in Palm Beach I got some crotons at a show in Stuart . a fishbone, bravo , corot, but the gentlemen sold me the Frank Brown book. Wow theres some great crotons out there . Cant wait to find some other types .I work alot so I dont have many chances to get to many shows . Cant wait to learn more . thanks Alicia