X-mas Dinner ?

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
What are my fellow croton maniacs having for X-mas dinner? :confused:

At the Moose Ranch we are making Stuffed Duckling (3) with orange/apricot sauce. The stuffing has dates, raisins and Granny Smith apple cubes in it. Wild rice as side dish.

Lets hear what you got going in your kitchen ! :cool:

For Dinner tomorrow we will be eating the usual suspects.Ham,chicken and an old Jamaican specialty "ackee and saltfish".Good stuff!!

Neighbor's Irish lady friend is cooking (overcooking) - so probably dried turkey, three types of potatoes plus potato soup, mashed carrots, grey mushy brussel sprouts, biscuits that shatter if you drop one, and some kind of blue goo for desert...

Neighbor's Irish lady friend is cooking (overcooking) - so probably dried turkey, three types of potatoes plus potato soup, mashed carrots, grey mushy brussel sprouts, biscuits that shatter if you drop one, and some kind of blue goo for desert...

LMAO Sounds good can you bring a guest?

Ron,
I thought of a good Christmas buffet with Chili Pan, Turkey Foot and Cranberry, and Catch of the Day. For dessert - Piecrust with Banana and Honeycomb.

But since I don't have all the ingredients, we're having stone crabs w/ mustard sauce.

Happy Holidays to all!
Marie

My ducklings were a hit at the Christmas Party. I would have rather had Stone Crabs with Mustard sauce like you guys! Phil was your dinner as predicted? LOL :p

Ron. :)