December Meeting at Glocks

Jim Glock

07/07/09
We wanted to let everyone know that Judy and my e-mail addres is jglock1@comcast.net. An e-mail had been sent out with the incorrect address.

PS Judy has been working me like a dog! We have spread over 600 bags of mulch and 40 gallons of roundup. I can't tell you how many crotons that I have planted. I am running out of crotons to plant and daylight. I may have to plant Ray's crotons! .....I was going to auction them:)

"Mulch be my life!"

We wanted to let everyone know that Judy and my e-mail addres is jglock1@comcast.net. An e-mail had been sent out with the incorrect address.

PS Judy has been working me like a dog! We have spread over 600 bags of mulch and 40 gallons of roundup. I can't tell you how many crotons that I have planted. I am running out of crotons to plant and daylight. I may have to plant Ray's crotons! .....I was going to auction them:)

"Mulch be my life!"

Jim - sorry to hear that Ray's Thea did not survive. :rolleyes:

I think I remember Ricky having a rooted cutting for you. It was in the back of Ricky's truck and everybody was eyeing it. (I was jealous) The Glock's took it for you.

Jim & Judy are not Fed Ex and may not guarentee delivery. :rolleyes:

I wanted to give you a mulch count for the upcoming meeting in December. The count on cypress mulch is 780 bags. Ray is driving me to the poor house with his recomendation of pine straw. The count on pine straw is 250 bales. My back is not as young as Borgy's. If I could swap anything of mine for Borgy's it would be a young back....I must be gettin senile. We can't wait to see everyone at our place. We have lived here for 20 years and the place is starting to look pretty good. There are lots of palms and crotons in 2 1/2 parklike acres. We are killing weeds like gang busters. I wish we had more daylight. The wine will be cold and the holiday music will be on. The tree may be up with some auction crotons beneath.

My wife and I had the pleasure of visiting Jim and Judy's place last weekend. We were so impressed. They have a wonderful, tiny little speck of paradise on earth, the kind so revered by those of us that love palms, the art of landscape, and crotons. There were quite a few tantalizing "jems" throughout the landscape. As a favor for the membership, (and Moose), I confirmed that there was plenty of room to pitch a tent... in case of crotonheads with too much to drink:p. I'm sure this will be a great event!

Updates. We need updates! Has the mulching party finished yet, or is Judy's back broke?:)

How about one picture of the yard, or maybe a croton for a tease. Come on, we need something.

Andrea
myself

Who else is coming?

It sure dosen't sound like many people will be attending.(??)

Just curious if many RSVP's are being sent over to the Glocks.

Were down to 2 weeks now, if you know your going, hopefully you can send along an RSVP, or add your name to the list here. Jim and Judy have been working extreamly hard for several weeks now in preparation for a good turn out.

Please add your name here if you know your going,

Jeff & Andrea Searle

Wish I was going..but new servers going online and I am on standby.

Well I am on-call. I am handing my boss the beeper on Friday Dec. 10 and am telling him kiss my @%$ ... :eek:

Scott - come on you are not that far away, you can't slip away for half a day? Can't you fake the 4 hour stomach flu? :rolleyes:

Karen and I will be sitting here waiting for the photos. If go, take a camera!!!

Jeff - Are you taking Alley Cat? I'd love to know what Bob thinks of it.

I decided to post three teaser pictures for Mooseknuckle. I know that he would enjoy some eye candy with a naked blonde in each picture. The first picture is this foxy blonde in front of Judy's croton house. The second picture is of same blonde in front of our cypress hammock. And the third picture is this hot blonde in front of some of Judy's crotons. This blonde is hot and will be at the meeting:)

Attachments

• Reducedteasers.jpg
    Reducedteasers.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 189
  • Reducedteaser2.jpg
    Reducedteaser2.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 180
  • reducedteaser3.jpg
    reducedteaser3.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 181
I decided to post three teaser pictures for Mooseknuckle. I know that he would enjoy some eye candy with a naked blonde in each picture. The first picture is this foxy blonde in front of Judy's croton house. The second picture is of same blonde in front of our cypress hammock. And the third picture is this hot blonde in front of some of Judy's crotons. This blonde is hot and will be at the meeting:)

Jim - thank you so much. I really enjoyed your posted photos. That is some nice tail on your hot blonde, :rolleyes: LOL :p

I just had a nice talk with Judy last night on the phone. From what I'm hearing, this will turn out to be one of the finest croton meetings in a long time. It sounds like it's going to be a good turn out of people coming as well.

I asked Judy what she was offering for the auction, so I'm listing a few that I have set aside already. I will look for more. If you know what you might be bringing, it might be interesting to list it here. It might start a small buying frenzy!:)

The following I will be bringing are,

Red Quill
Rheedi #3
William Jennings Bryan
Dayspring
Madame Fernand Kohl ( big and gorgous! )

Will be bringing the following:
Coral Shower, 1 gal
Col. Gilbert Cutler, 2 gal
Duke of Windsor, 3 gal
Diane, big 3 gal
Rheedii, 3 gal
Nestor, 3 gal
Revolutions and some small stuff

Off the top of my head I am briging in mainly 1 gallons
Multicolor
Rembrant
Arrowhead
Princess Euginia
Royal Flush

i think thats all

Jeff, how about auctioning off the real Bob Bullock you have? After Bob Alonzo identifies it, it will go for $30-40 more than before.

Ha,ha, what ever it turns out to be, I'll just be glad to clear up this one mystery that's been driving us all crazy for a long time now. But, unfortunately, this plant will be coming home with me. I need to plant it in the ground this next spring for future stock. I did have one for sale at my Oct. sale, it sold extreamly quick. Next fall sale I should have one, maybe two more for sale. Or trade.....:)