Thanks to Ray!

junglegal

Esteemed Member
30/03/08
Gardening buddies are the best! Thanks to Ray I now have 5 more crotons for my collection. The five pots in front. I'd tell ya the names but my memory bank was overloaded when he told me. :D

I'll be paying it forward with the crotons in just a year or two. Talk about addicting! I thought the brom bug hit me bad.......

Attachments

• crotons from ray.jpg
    crotons from ray.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 156
Gardening buddies are the best! Thanks to Ray I now have 5 more crotons for my collection. The five pots in front. I'd tell ya the names but my memory bank was overloaded when he told me. :D

I'll be paying it forward with the crotons in just a year or two. Talk about addicting! I thought the brom bug hit me bad.......

Bren,

You sound just a little excited! 5 new crotons in one day is a good haul. maybe Ray will chime in with a few names. They look big enough to plant soon?

:cool:

Attachments

• Ray.jpg
    Ray.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 129
Well I guess it is a bit of excitement. After this hellish winter, it's nice to have the gardening bug again. It never left completely but I was certainly less than enthusiastic about it until the last month or so.

I have a couple crotons in the ground but the new aquisitions will stay potted for the most part. I don't know why but they seem to falter in the ground for me. Ha Ray will be real thrilled with the pic Moose :D