Then and Now photos....

RonDEZone7a

02/07/09
Then:
P1060311.jpg

Now:
IMG_8520.jpg

I'm depressed !!!!

March 5, 6 & 7th is the Searle Brothers Extravaganza. There will be more crotonheads there than at a typical meeting. Jeff has alot of cool stuff at that Sale. Friday at 8:00 am is the best time to be there, there is a herd of plant fanatics waiting at the gate. :rolleyes:

If you really need to get away, this may be what you are looking for! :)

March 5, 6 & 7th is the Searle Brothers Extravaganza. There will be more crotonheads there than at a typical meeting. Jeff has alot of cool stuff at that Sale. Friday at 8:00 am is the best time to be there, there is a herd of plant fanatics waiting at the gate. :rolleyes:

If you really need to get away, this may be what you are looking for! :)

Ron,

Thanks for the kind words, and a good plug. The croton selection will not be as good as back in October, this summer I will be doing alot of airlayers and cuttings.

Ron (other),

Those are some incredible comparison pictures. Thanks!

Northern Ron - come on down, you seem to need it. It is 60 degrees right now and we should be hitting the 70's this afternoon. The gardens down here are subtropical and are looking less than lush right now but they are green. I guess you are getting sick of white. It appears another wave is heading your way this week? :rolleyes: