Crotons Crotons Crotons

Jeff Searle

26/08/08
I just thought maybe some of you would enjoy this if you haven't read it already. Go to PalmTalk of the International Palm Society, scroll down to the sub-forum Tropical Looking Plants. It was started back in July 2006, and I just recently bumped it up to the top so more people can enjoy it. It's got some good pictures and lots of conversational debates. It was started by Dave Butler.

Jeff

I just thought maybe some of you would enjoy this if you haven't read it already. Go to PalmTalk of the International Palm Society, scroll down to the sub-forum Tropical Looking Plants. It was started back in July 2006, and I just recently bumped it up to the top so more people can enjoy it. It's got some good pictures and lots of conversational debates. It was started by Dave Butler.

Jeff

I spent 2+ hours going over this thread on palm talk. Definitely worth the time checking it out!!! :eek:

OMG! Suddenly I am very unsatisfied with our collection.!!

Lol! Angela, you haven't even begun to tip the iceberg. I have a pretty sizeable collection that has taken me many,many years to put together, but, I still constantly find more and more and more varieties that I still don't have and either buy or trade for. IT IS...a bottomless pit!

Jeff